We Create Integrated IoT Cloud Solutions
We have extensive, industry-leading expertise developing integrated IoT solutions that connect IoT devices to cloud systems that deliver unparalleled functionality.
We develop robust, reliable and fit-for-purpose integrated solutions that address the following focus areas:
- Smart Infrastructure/Smart Cities - Creating competitive advantage for Australian IoT solutions developers to support urban infrastructure development.
- AgTech - Increasing the potential for Australian AgTech developers by supporting agricultural sector through key digital productivity drivers underpinned by IoT.
- Water -
- Energy/PowerTech -
- Manufacturing -
- Health/MedTech -
- Construction and Mining -
- Transport -
Visit the IoTAA (IoT Alliance Australia) website for more details on these areas considered important for Australia.
We have industry-leading expertise in connecting devices such as sensors, monitors, data-loggers, motors, pumps, actuators and valves to Cloud services, including:
- Water Meter data collection
- Mobile and Fixxed Asset monitoring and management
- Automated Billing systems
- Home Automation systems
We also address the areas critical to the success of these applications, including:
- Interoperability/Open Systems Data Accessability and Usability
- Cybersecurity and Network Resilience
We have industry leading expertise in connecting devices such as sensors, monitors, data-loggers, pumps and valves to Cloud services, including:
- AWS (Amazon Web Services) IoT Cloud
- Amazon Alexa
- Google Cloud
- Google Home
- Microsoft Power BI
We have considerable technical expertise in utilising the following protocols:
- LoRa and LoRaWAN - low data rates, extended distances
- Bluetooth and Bluetooth Extended Distance (BLE) - - low data rates, distances to 100 metres
- NB-IoT - NBN Broadband IoT Network
- Things Network
- Satellite - including Inmarsat