We Create Integrated IoT Cloud Solutions
We have industry-leading expertise developing integrated IoT solutions that connect IoT devices to Cloud systems that can deliver unparalleled functionality.
We can develop robust and reliable integrated IoT solutions that address the following focus areas:
- Smart Infrastructure/Smart Cities - Creating competitive advantage for Australian IoT solutions developers to support urban infrastructure development.
- AgTech - Increasing the potential for Australian AgTech developers by supporting the agricultural sector through key digital productivity drivers underpinned by IoT.
- Energy Generation/PowerTech - Energy system monitoring for real time updates on operations or failures
- Manufacturing - By tracking of production outputs
- Health/MedTech - Incorporating intelligent sensors to cloud connected AI systems to enhance health care outcomes.
- Construction and Mining - Including environmental monitoring of assets and tools.
We have industry-leading expertise in connecting devices such as sensors, monitors, data-loggers, motors, pumps, actuators and valves to Cloud services, including:
- Water Meter data collection
- Mobile and Fixed Asset monitoring and management
- Automated Billing systems
- Home Automation systems
We also address the areas critical to the success of these applications, including:
- Interoperability/Open Systems
- Data Accessability and Usability
- Cybersecurity and Network Resilience
We have industry leading expertise in connecting devices such as sensors, monitors, data-loggers, pumps and valves to Cloud services, including:
- AWS (Amazon Web Services) IoT Cloud
- Amazon Alexa
- Google Cloud
- Google Home
- Microsoft Power BI
We have considerable technical expertise in utilising the following protocols:
- LoRa and LoRaWAN - low data rates, extended distances
- Bluetooth and Bluetooth Extended Distance (BLE) - - low data rates, distances to 100 metres
- NB-IoT - Narrow Band IoT Network
- Things Network
- Satellite - including Inmarsat and Globalstar